Applicants should be a Scudder Association member or be recommended by a Scudder Association member. We encourage worthy and qualified applicants, contact us to start the application process.
To apply for a grant please review teh application checklist and use the Grant Application form.
Application Check List:
- Completed application form (see attached PDF)
- Official transcript or duplicate of your grades for the previous year.
- Financial information:
- School Budget - Anticipated Income & Expenses
- Total Family Income reported on last Federal Tax Return
- Copy of last years Tax statement (1040 & W-2)
- Any expected changes in income and an explanation of the circumstances.
- Number of dependents
First time applicants must also include:
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty members unrelated to you.
- Mission Statement (500 words or less)
** If you change your major or program you must resubmit two Letters of Recommendation and your Mission Statement. **
Please mail all materials to address on Application Form before April 15. All applications received after April 15 will not be eligible for that year.